Get the FREE short story set in the same world as the Sisters of Kilbride series!

Thursday 27 March 2014

New covers for my historical romance set in Anglo-Saxon England

Since most of us do judge a book by its cover, I thought it was high time my historical romance covers had a face-lift!

Take a look at my new selection of covers below. What do you think? I was looking for a slightly dreamy, mystical feel...

The KINGDOM OF EAST ANGLES series is now complete - starting with NIGHT SHADOWS in 619 A.D. and concluding with THE DEEPENING NIGHT in 630 A.D. Note that although the stories are in chronological order, they can all be read as stand-alone novels.

_________________________________

THE KINGDOM OF THE EAST ANGLES

Four unforgettable love stories; in a world where only the strong survived.

__________________________________

Click on the banner below to find out more about the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment